CJMBHeader2014
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

CARELESS SMOKING COULD HAVE PLAYED A ROLE IN LAKEFIELD FIRE
9/13/2017 7:18:55 AM


The fire that broke out at the Lakefield District Public School construction site might have been caused by careless smoking.

The blaze erupted on Monday night and it took crews hours to put it out.

Selwyn Township Fire Chief Gord Jopling told the Examiner that no one was hurt and that the issue could have been as a result of some smoking material tossed on the group.

There was still no estimate on damage.    

WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady® NSI  |  © Copyright 2008-2011 My Broadcasting Corporation

Back to News

 

 
 
 
  

Copyright 2013 extrapeterborough.ca. All rights reserved.

This site powered by PromoSuite Interactive